Spinach & Shrimp Dip
Who knew this dip would be so good? It totally works and will definitely be making this recipe again!
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 scallions, cut into thirds
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese ( 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Salt, to tatse
- 3/4 pound cooked shrimp, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
In a food processor, pulse the cilantro, scallions, garlic and jalapeño until finely chopped.
Add the spinach, mayonnaise, cream cheese, lime juice and salt to taste and process until smooth.
Add the shrimp and pulse until finely chopped.
Transfer the dip to a bowl and refrigerate until chilled before serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (672 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.5/5 (434 Votes)
- Neiman Marcus Dip 4.6/5 (417 Votes)