Lemony Herb Chicken (talkchowplayhouse)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Juice of 1 lemon, make sure it's ripe and juicy, if not use two lemons
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4-1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped finely
- 1 1/4 teaspoons coarse salt + more for seasoning each chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper + more for seasoning each chicken breast
Adapted from talkinchowplayinhouse.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pound each chicken breast out to an even thickness. About a 1/4 to 1/2 in thick. Season each chicken breast lightly with salt and pepper on both sides. Set aside.
Squeeze juice of 1 lemon directly into baking dish (9x13). Remove any lemon seeds that may have fallen in. Add in olive oil, tarragon, S and P, minced garlic and green onions. Stir mixture with spoon to combine.
Lay chicken breasts in with marinade. Spoon marinade over chicken breasts and move them around to coat evenly. Cover with tinfoil and refrigerate for a couple hours to marinade further or bake (or grill) immediately.
Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken breasts are cooked through. Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!