Grilled ham and pineapple pizza
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick)slices fresh pineapples
- 3 ounces thinly sliced lower sodium ham ( boars head)
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup spicy tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8- ounce) per baked thin pizza crust
- 2 ounces shredded part skim mozzarella cheese about 1/2 cup
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 34mins
1. Preheat grill to medium- high heat.
2. Arrange pineapple and ham slices on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill ham 1 minute, turning once. Remove am from grill. Grill pineapple 9 minutes, turning once. Remove from grill; coarser chop pineapple. Spread sauce evenly over crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border; top evenly with cheese. Arrange pineapple and ham over cheese. Place pizza on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 7 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into 8 slices.