Italian Mushroom And Eggplant Sauce With Linguine
- 8 ounces linguine uncooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound fresh white mushrooms quartered
- 1 can stewed tomatoes - (15 oz)
- 7 1/2 ounces canned caponata (eggplant appetizer)
- 4 ounces hard salami diced
Cook linguine according to package directions; drain; place in a serving bowl; cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium-high heat melt butter; add mushrooms. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms release their liquid, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, caponata and salami; simmer to blend flavors, about 5 minutes. Add a pinch of sugar, if desired. Serve over warm linguine.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)