Three Cheese Rigatoni
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta (9 oz)
- 2 medium stalks celery, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 small carrot, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1 container (8 oz) sour cream-and-chive dip
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/4 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
Heat oven to 375°F. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Return to saucepan.
Stir remaining ingredients except bread crumbs and butter into pasta. In ungreased 2-quart casserole, spread pasta mixture. In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle around edge of casserole.
Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.