Hen Of The Woods Saute Side Dish
- 6 ounces hen of the woods mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 large garlic clove minced
Rinse mushrooms lightly and trim any rough parts if necessary. Divide into smaller clusters and set aside.
In medium-size skillet, heat oil and saute mushrooms about 15 seconds. Add salt and pepper and saute another 15 seconds. Stir in parsely, shallots and garlic. Cook 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and serve as side dish.
This recipe yields 4 servings.