- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup green pepper -- chopped
- 1 medium onion -- chopped
- 1/2 pound pepperoni slices
- 1 small can mushrooms
- 3 cups Trio Italiano pasta -- cooked and drained
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese -- shredded
Cooking time 30mins
Brown ground beef in a large skillet and drain. Add green pepper, onion, pepperoni, mushrooms, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add pasta and spaghetti sauce, and heat thoroughly. Transfer to a 9 x 13 baking dish and top with cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.