Grilled Mushrooms With Sherry
- 1 pound small to medium-sized fresh white
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cups chopped fresh parsley
Preheat grill or broiler. Remove mushroom stems; half mushrooms. In a medium bowl, combine oil, salt and pepper; add mushrooms and toss well. Transfer mushrooms to a vegetable grate or rack in a broiler pan; grill or broil until lightly browned and softened, turning occasionally, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt butter. Add garlic; cook and stir until softened and pale gold, about 1 minute. Add sherry; simmer for 1 minute. Stir in mushrooms and parsley; toss well. Serve over grilled hamburgers, or toasted French or Italian bread as an appetizer.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Grilled Mushrooms On Arugula 0/5 (0 Votes)