Halibut With Tomato, Orange, and Dill
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green olives, pitted and halved
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled, separated into segments, membranes removed
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds halibut, skin removed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
Add the olives, orange segments, and tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the salt and pepper. Place the fish in the pan and spoon the sauce over it. Cover and simmer until cooked through, about 7 minutes.
Divide the fish and sauce among individual plates and sprinkle with the dill.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (898 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Penne Pasta with Sun Dried Tomato... 4.5/5 (356 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)