CHICKEN 'N VEGETABLE STIR-FRY
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 c. broccoli florets
- 2 oz. snow peas, about 1/2 c.
- 1 med. carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 med. green or red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 env. Lipton Golden Onion recipe soup mix
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. white or rice vinegar
- Hot cooked rice
In large skillet, heat oil and cook chicken with vegetables over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 10 minutes or until chicken is golden and vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in golden onion recipe soup mix thoroughly blended with cornstarch, ginger, water, soy sauce and vinegar. Bring to a boil, then simmer, uncovered 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Serve over hot rice and garnish, if desired with sliced green onion and toasted sesame seeds. Makes about 4 servings.