Gingery Shiitake And Shrimp Salad
- 10 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound deveined peeled shrimp
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger (or 1 tspn ground ginger)
- 1/4 cup prepared vinaigrette dressing
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
Remove and discard stems from mushrooms; cut any large mushrooms in halves or quarters (makes about 3 1/2 cups).
In a very large hot skillet, heat oil. Add mushrooms, shrimp and garlic; cook and stir until shrimp are just cooked, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in ginger.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together dressing, soy sauce and sesame oil. Add cooked mushroom mixture; toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (140 Votes)