HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
This strawberry dessert recipe produces ice cream that is so rich and creamy - it's pure delight.
- HOMEMADE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar*
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp homemade pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, pureed
- 5 large strawberries, sliced1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
*If using syrup or sugar packed frozen berries, you do not need the white sugar in this recipe.
Blend all of the ingredients until very smooth; chill for 1 hour. After this, start your ice cream machine and set it to chill the mixing bowl for 5 minutes.
Spoon the cold mixture into the machine, and set the timer for 30 minutes, or maximum time allowed. When it's done, serve it up in bowls and enjoy...