Crock-Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 1 Medium Onion, Cut Into Wedges
- 4 Medium Potatoes, Peeled & Quartered
- 1 Lb. Baby Carrots
- 3 Cups Water
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Corned Beef Brisket With Spice Packet (3 Lbs.), Cut In Half
- 1 Small Head Cabbage, Cut Into Wedges
- Read more at http://crockpotladies.com/recipe-categories/entrees/crockpot-corned-beef-cabbage-2/#UfpmYAf02HyAGKfm.99
Preparation time 30mins
Place the onion, potatoes and carrots in a 5 to 7 quart slow cooker.
Combine water, garlic, bay leaf, sugar, vinegar, pepper and contents of spice packet; pour over vegetables.
Top with brisket and cabbage.
Cover and cook on low for 8 – 9 hours or until meat and veggies are tender.
Remove bay leaf before serving.
You'll also love
- Banana-Date Flaxseed Bread 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Shrimp Alfredo Lasagna 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Fish tacos with cucumber relish 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Yakuza Cucumber and Avocado Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Pork & Beans 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Spinach, Corn, And Carrot Casserole 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Dog Food Recipe 6: Healthy Beef &... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Cajun Potatoes and Corn on the Cob 4/5 (1 Votes)