Freezer Meal Chicken Macaroni Bake
- 1/8 cup Onions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup milk
- 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups chicken (or Turkey), cooked & cubed
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces pasta, any variety, cooked
- 1/8 cup buttered bread crumbs
Adapted from onceamonthmom.com
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Brown onion in butter. Stir in soup, chicken, milk, and 3/4 cups cheese; heat until cheese melts. Blend sauce with cooked noodles; pour into buttered baking dish. Mix the remaining cheese and bread crumbs and place on top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until hot.
Prepare up to the point of baking – DO NOT BAKE. Place foil on baking dish and write the following instructions: Remove foil. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes (if thawed) or 1 hour (if frozen) or until hot.