Tortellini Spinach Casserole
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 block (8 ounces) brick cheese, cubed
- 3 packages (10 ounces each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
•Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper in 1/4 cup butter until mushrooms are tender. Remove and keep warm.
• In the same skillet, combine milk and remaining butter. Bring to a gentle boil; stir in brick cheese. Cook and stir until smooth. Drain tortellini; place in a large bowl. Stir in the mushroom mixture and spinach. Add cheese sauce and toss to coat.
• Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Cover and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- CrockPot: Beef: (Paleo) Balsamic... 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Blueberry Banana Bread 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Macaroni Coleslaw 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Potatoes (Slow Cooked) 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Fettuccine Alfredo- Rachel Ray 4.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Spinach-and-Artichoke Dip 5/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Slow Cooker Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Tortellini Soup 4.6/5 (37 Votes)