Shrimp Scampi Primavera
Simply seasoned and executed, our tasty shrimp scampi is a seafood lover's dream. It’s also ready in a hurry which every cook appreciates!
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots, zucchini and yellow squash*)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from knorr.com
1. Prepare Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Scampi Flavor according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
3. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in shrimp and Pasta. Serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.