Mo-Kahlua Mug Delights
- 1 Betty Crocker dark chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup strongly brewed coffee, cooled to warm
- 6 Tbsp Kahlua, divided
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp caramel sauce, for drizzling
- 1 tiny pinch coffee grounds for garnish
1. In a bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil and the eggs. Beat for 2 minutes, or until smooth. Add the coffee and 4 Tbs. Kahlua to the batter. Beat 1 more minute.
2. Pour batter evenly into 8 coffee mugs, about 2/3rds high in each one. Bake according to box directions, or until done, about 25 minutes. Use a toothpick to check doneness. It should be clean.
3. In a large bowl, beat the cream with the Kahlua until it forms soft peaks.
4. Pour the "frosting" into a large plastic bag and cut a small hole in the corner. Dollop the frosting on top of each mug delight, drizzle with caramel sauce and sprinkle with coffee grounds.