Herb Paste for Standing Rib Roast
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 Tablespoon fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 Tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
Rub the paste over all surfaces of the meat, including on the ends of the roast and on the bones.
Let the roast sit at room temperature for two hours before cooking.