Hearty Ham Casserole
- 2 cups potatoes,cubed
- 2 cups cooked ham,cubed
- 1 can corn,drained
- 1/4 cup finely minced parsley
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 TBS. chopped onions
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1/8 tsp.black pepper
- 4 ozs. processed cheese shredded
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.Add potatoes
and cook until tender but still firm.Drain and cool.
3. Combine potatoes,ham,corn and parsley.Set aside.In a
sauce pan saute onion in butter for 2 minutes stir in flour
until blended well.Gradually add milk and pepper.Bring to a boil.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.Remove from heat and pour over the ham mixture.Stir to mix well.
4.Pour into 11 x 7 greased baking dish.Cover and bake for 25 minutes.