Creamy Baked Mushrooms And Chives
- 1 pound fresh small to medium mushrooms
- 2 envelopes instant chicken-flavored broth - (0.19 oz ea)
- 6 drops red pepper sauce - (to 8)
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rinse and pat dry mushrooms. Place mushrooms in a 2-quart casserole.
In medium saucepan combine flour, salt, broth mix and red pepper sauce. Gradually stir in water until mixture is smooth. Add 1 tablespoon chives. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and bubbles.
Pour over mushrooms. Cover and bake until mushrooms are just tender, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven; stir in sour cream. Spoon into individual serving dishes. Garnish each serving with additional chopped chives.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)