Sausage with Peppers and Pasta
- 3 cups rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb. Italian sausage links, sliced
- 1 each green, red and yellow pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups Italian Low-Moisture Mozzarella-Parmesan Cheese Blend
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
Meanwhile, cook sausage in large skillet on medium heat 10 min., stirring frequently.
Stir in peppers; cook and stir 7 min. or until sausage is done and peppers are crisp-tender.
Stir in tomatoes; cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Add to sausage mixture with shredded cheese blend; mix well.
TOP with Parmesan.