- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 package cream cheese - (8 oz) softened to
- room temperature
- 8 ounces fresh drained lump crab meet (or two 6-oz cans)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 16 large white mushrooms - (abt 1 lb) stems removed
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the mushrooms. Spoon an equal amount of the crab stuffing into each mushroom cap. Place filling-side-up on the baking sheet. Spray filled mushrooms with cooking spray. Bake until mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes. If desired, serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
This recipe yields 16 mushrooms.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (467 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)