- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 package cream cheese - (8 oz) softened to
- room temperature
- 8 ounces fresh drained lump crab meet (or two 6-oz cans)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 16 large white mushrooms - (abt 1 lb) stems removed
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the mushrooms. Spoon an equal amount of the crab stuffing into each mushroom cap. Place filling-side-up on the baking sheet. Spray filled mushrooms with cooking spray. Bake until mushrooms are tender, about 20 minutes. If desired, serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
This recipe yields 16 mushrooms.