Butterscotch Apple Dip
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavored chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 6 apples, sliced into wedges
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, butterscotch chips and salt in heavy saucepan. Cook over low heat; stir until chips are melted.
REMOVE from heat; stir in vinegar and cinnamon. Serve warm with apples.
To Reheat: Combine desired amount of sauce with small amount of water in small heavy saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat until heated through.
Can be served warm over ice cream. Can be made several weeks ahead.
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, butterscotch chips and salt in 1-quart glass measure. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 3 or 3 1/2 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar and cinnamon.