Festive Orange Pineapple Punch
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- Orange sherbet
STIR together sweetened condensed milk and pineapple juice in punch bowl; add orange soda.
TOP with sherbet, if desired. Serve over ice, if desired.
Top punch with mint leaves or fresh cut orange slices for a refreshing taste.
ORANGE CREAMSICLE SLUSH
POUR leftover punch into ice-cube trays; freeze. Chop cubes in blender. Spoon mixture into ice-cream bowls; serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Tempura Roll (Ebi) 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Low-Carb Bacon and Egg Quiche 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Shrimp & Sautéed Spinach 4.3/5 (41 Votes)
- CREAMY AVOCADO CITRUS SALAD... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Grey Goose Citron Lemonade... 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Cocktail 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Hot Spiced Cranberry-Apple Cider 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Orangettes: French Candied Orange... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)