Festive Orange Pineapple Punch
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle orange soda, chilled
- Orange sherbet
STIR together sweetened condensed milk and pineapple juice in punch bowl; add orange soda.
TOP with sherbet, if desired. Serve over ice, if desired.
Top punch with mint leaves or fresh cut orange slices for a refreshing taste.
ORANGE CREAMSICLE SLUSH
POUR leftover punch into ice-cube trays; freeze. Chop cubes in blender. Spoon mixture into ice-cream bowls; serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (230 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)