Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- 1/2 Cup Whole Grain Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Packet Sweetener (Truvia)
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tbsp Walnuts or Pecans (Optional)
Adapted from undressedskeleton.tumblr.com
Microwave water and oatmeal for 2 minutes, stir in almond milk to give it a creamy texture.
Mix in pumpkin puree, truvia and stir it all up!
Top oatmeal with cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and walnuts.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)