Stuffed Mushrooms With Prociutto
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms
- 1 slice prociutto minced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Wash mushrooms. Remove stems from mushroom caps and chop up fine. Combine prociutto, cheese, bread crumbs, mushrooms stems, parsley, salt and pepper and egg.
Spread the mixture evenly inside the mushroom caps. Place in single layer in a baking dish, and pour oil over the top. Bake uncovered at 300 degrees, 25 to 30 minutes.
This recipe yields ?? servings.