Mustard-Crusted Pork Tenderloins
By Gina G
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloins (about 1-pound each)
- salt and pepper 3/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 cups lightly toasted breadcrumbs (use fresh breadcrumbs measure 2 cups before toasting)
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh garlic or 1 -2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary or 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- cooking spray
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
1. Set oven to 400 degrees.
2 Sprinkle the tenderloins generously with salt and pepper.
3 Using a spatula spread the mustard all over the tenderloins.
4 In a shallow bowl or plate mix the lightly toasted breadcrumbs with fresh garlic (or garlic powder) and rosemary, then dredge the meat in the breadcrumb mixture to coat all over (shake off any excess breadcrumbs).
5 Prepare a baking sheet, and generously coat with cooking spray.
6 Place the tenderloins on the baking sheet then spray the tops and sides of meat with cooking spray.
7 Roast uncovered for about 25 minutes or until golden brown (if using a thermometer it should read 155 degreesF, they will continue to cook slightly after removing from the oven).
8 Transfer the tenderloins to a platter and let rest for 5 minutes.
9 Slice the pork and serve.