Super simple, super quick, super healthy roasted corn. Makes a great side or quick snack!
- Frozen corn
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 8mins
Adapted from bevcooks.com
Did you know, and I kid you not, that you can take frozen corn, no seriously frozen right from the bag, put it on a baking sheet with oil, salt and pepper, still totally frozen, stick it under the broiler, still not kidding, and about five minutes later, no really, you’ll have perfectly roasted little corn kernel babies of crispy glee?!
Seriously! I feel like I’ve been roasting corn like every 10 minutes lately, so instead of actually letting the oven heat up (yawn) and roasting it in the oven for 10-15 minutes (yawn yawn), I tried broiling it and it works! Totally works! Absolutely works! (annoyed yet?) Completely works! (one more) Fah-rickin’ works!
You'll also love
- Rosemary Flatbread Crackers 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Beer Can Chicken with Corn on the... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Caesar Potato & Egg Salad 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Buttered Popcorn Ice Cream 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Curried Chickpeas with Mustard... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Golden Summer Squash & Corn Soup 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Escalivada (Catalan Roasted... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)