Bourbon Bacon Pancakes
- 2 cups Original Bisquick pancake mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (for syrup topping)
- 1 tablespoon bourbon (for syrup topping)
- crumbled cooked bacon (for topping)
Stir together Bisquick pancake mix, buttermilk, eggs, bourbon and vanilla until blended.
2. Pour slightly less than 1/4-cupfuls onto a hot greased griddle.
3. Cook pancakes until edges are dry; turn and cook until golden.
4. Stir together maple syrup and bourbon and pour over pancakes. Top with crumbled bacon.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Quesadillas - Pioneer Woman 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cucumber, White Bean and Avocado... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Bratwurst Patties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Macaroni & Dried Beef Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork T-Bone Steaks with Whiskey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- "WET" Shredded Pork burrito 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candied Bourbon Bacon Bits 0/5 (0 Votes)