Bourbon Bacon Pancakes
- 2 cups Original Bisquick pancake mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (for syrup topping)
- 1 tablespoon bourbon (for syrup topping)
- crumbled cooked bacon (for topping)
Stir together Bisquick pancake mix, buttermilk, eggs, bourbon and vanilla until blended.
2. Pour slightly less than 1/4-cupfuls onto a hot greased griddle.
3. Cook pancakes until edges are dry; turn and cook until golden.
4. Stir together maple syrup and bourbon and pour over pancakes. Top with crumbled bacon.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Bacon Cheddar Potato Cakes 4.5/5 (273 Votes)
- Bacon Breakfast Enchiladas 4.4/5 (230 Votes)
- Potato & Bacon Potato Salad 4.5/5 (218 Votes)