Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 cup cooked flaked fish, crabmeat, or chopped shrimp
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 24 large mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped celery
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh whole-wheat bread crumbs
Remove stems from clean mushrooms. Brush mushroom caps with oil and place on a baking sheet. Finely chop half the stems and sauté in margarine with onion and celery.
In a small mixing bowl, combine sautéed vegetables with remaining ingredients. Stuff each mushroom cap. Sprinkle with paprika and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Serve and enjoy.
This recipe yields 24 stuffed mushrooms.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (487 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)