Sautéed Portabello Mushrooms
- 3 fresh portabellos - (to 4)
- Olive oil (enough to lightly cover)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
Remove stems from mushrooms and either slice caps or leave whole. Place in pan and lightly cover with olive oil. Sauté mushrooms along with remaining ingredients for 8 to 12 minutes over medium heat. Serve warm.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Bavarian Mushroom Soup With... 4/5 (1 Votes)