Rosemary Roasted Butternut Squash
Butternut squash is a staple in my house during the fall months. In this dish, the squash is roasted with fresh rosemary, garlic, and olive oil. Makes an outstanding side dish with pork, fish, and chicken.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or more to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Mix butternut squash cubes, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and black pepper until well coated. Spread mixture into a large baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven until squash is caramelized and golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Super Healthy Oatmeal Raisin... 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Chili Sauce for Hot Dogs, Fries... 4.3/5 (59 Votes)
- Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Baked Mashed Potato Cakes 3.9/5 (104 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp in Panini Press 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Baked Pumpkin Donuts 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Champagne Jello Shots 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (33 Votes)