Rosemary Roasted Butternut Squash
Butternut squash is a staple in my house during the fall months. In this dish, the squash is roasted with fresh rosemary, garlic, and olive oil. Makes an outstanding side dish with pork, fish, and chicken.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or more to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Mix butternut squash cubes, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt, and black pepper until well coated. Spread mixture into a large baking dish.
Bake in preheated oven until squash is caramelized and golden brown, 45 to 50 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lemon-Splashed Shrimp Salad 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Jim M’s Kicked Up Cranberry Sauce 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Carrots in Champagne & Dill 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Potato And Asparagus Pizza 4.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Lasagna - Instant Pot 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Outback Blooming Onion 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Healthy Baked Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (44 Votes)