Lemon Garlic Chicken Wing
- 24 Drumettes (Chicken Wings)
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Dried Parsley
- Salt, Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Cayenne Pepper
- White Wine
- Zip Lock Bag
- Canola oil for frying
In a zip lock bag add 1 cup flour seasoned with a teaspoon of salt, pepper, garlic powder, pinch of cayenne pepper. Rinse wings under cold water. Drain. Shake in the season flour.
Heat canola oil on medium heat. Fry seasoned wings in heated oil 5 minutes on each side.
Remove from oil, place on foil lined and oil sprayed cookie sheet. Brush each wing with melted butter and bake for on 400 degrees for around 45 minutes or until browned and crispy.
In a medium size bowl add 4 tablespoons melted butter, 1/4 cup olive oil, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 3 tablespoons white wine (Chablis) or more to taste, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon dried parsley, 1/4 teaspoon each salt, pepper and cayenne pepper mix all together.
Pour over crispy hot wings and serve.
You'll also love
- Rice - Spanish with Beef & Italian... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quiche - Tomato Onion 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Maple Refrigerator... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oatmeal raisin cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- BROCCOLI SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CRUNCHY TURKEY SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple-Mustard Chicken Wings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry orange muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)