Potato Chip Chicken Casserole
Don't add the potato chips until ready to bake
- 4 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breast (about 4 breasts)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tbs finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustart
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
- 2/4 cup (3 oz) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup crushed baked potato chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°
2. Combine chicken and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stir well.
3. Combine mayo and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add mayo mixture to chicken mixture, stir well to combine.
4. Spoon chicken mixture into an 11 X 17 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Top cheese evenly with chips. Bake at 400° for 13 minutes or until filling is bubbly and chips are golden