Oven-Baked Blueberry Pancake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus 1 tablespoon for pan
- 1 cup blueberries (about 5 ounces)
- Confectioners' sugar, for serving
- Maple syrup, for serving
Adapted from marthastewart.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees with rack in upper third. Place a 10-inch cast-iron skillet (or other nonstick ovenproof pan) in oven. Whisk together flour, 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Whisk together milk, egg, and melted butter in another bowl. Whisk milk mixture into flour mixture until just combined.
Remove skillet from oven and add remaining 1 tablespoon butter, swirling to coat. Pour in batter and smooth top with an offset spatula. Sprinkle evenly with blueberries and remaining 1 teaspoon granulated sugar.
Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven; let cool 5 minutes before dusting with confectioners' sugar and serving with syrup.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)