Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes w/caramel drizzle
More like a dense cupcake consistency
- 1/2 cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cups Granulated Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs, Room Temperature
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 15 ounces, weight Canned Pumpkin
- 3/4 cups Milk
- 2-1/4 cups All-pupose Flour
- 2 cups Vanilla Buttercream Icing (store Bought Or Your Favorite Recipe)
- 1/4 cups Caramel Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 F. Line two 12-count cupcake tins with cupcake papers.
In a large mixing bowl, add vegetable oil, sugars, eggs and salt. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until everything is completely blended. Add cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and vanilla and mix again. Lastly, add pumpkin, milk and flour and mix thoroughly.
Fill cupcake papers about 2/3 full. Bake for approximately 10 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the center of cupcakes.
Remove the pans from the oven and set them on a wire cooling rack. Cool cupcakes completely before frosting.
Frost the cooled cupcakes with vanilla buttercream icing and let the frosting firm up slightly before drizzling caramel sauce on top.
*Note: It is normal for these cupcakes to settle slightly once removed from the oven. This recipe produces a very moist and dense cupcake.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (810 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)