Roasted Potatoes & Pearls
This delicious potato and pearl onion combo is a go to side for any dinner with steak, pork, or chicken! It's so versatile and will definitely be a fast favorite.
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- 1 (10-ounce) package pearl onions, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried basil or thyme1 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh basil sprig, optional for garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray large shallow roasting pan (do not use glass, or potatoes will not brown) with nonstick cooking spray. Scrub the potatoes with a soft vegetable brush under running water; rinse well and pat dry.
Cut potatoes into uniform 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Place potatoes and onions in prepared pan; drizzle with olive oil. Combine basil, paprika, salt, rosemary and black pepper in small bowl and mix well. Sprinkle herb mixture over potatoes and onions; toss well to coat lightly with oil and seasonings.
Bake 20 minutes; toss well. Continue baking until potatoes are lightly browned and tender, about 15 to 20 minutes. Garnish with fresh basil sprig, if desired.
You'll also love
- Cherry Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cheater Baked Beans 3.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Ground Beef Stew over Garlic... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- RICE PILAF WITH ALMONDS & APRICOTS 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Acorn Squash_Baked 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Sugarcane Baked Ham with Spiced... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)