Mushrooms Santa Fe
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese - (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 16 fresh mushroom caps - (8 oz)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or parsley
- Grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons canned diced mild green chiles
In mixing bowl toss Cheddar cheese, sour cream, onions, cilantro and chiles.
In small saucepan combine butter and garlic; warm over low heat to melt butter. Brush mushroom caps on both sides with garlic butter; place on baking sheet. Fill each cap with about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture. Sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese.
Cook at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe yields 4 servings.