Tuna Pasta Salad with Green Beans
This delightful pasta salad is perfect for any lunch or dinner!
- 3/4 Cup of Penne Rigate Pasta
- 1/2 Cup of Green Beans
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes
- Parmesan Cheese
- Isabel Tuna
- Olive Oil and Salt
Adapted from isabeltuna.com
Cook pasta using instructions on the package.
Boil green beans in water until tender.
Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
Grate Parmesan cheese.
Mix pasta, green beans and tomatoes in a bowl.
Top with Isabel Tuna and Parmesan cheese. Add olive oil and salt to taste.
You'll also love
- Apricot-Raspberry Cobbler 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Bread, Mom's Zucchini 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Sage and Cranberry Crab Cakes... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Paleo Zucchini Ham & Sun-dried... 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Fried Ravioli 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Mussels with Red Pepper and Chorizo 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemon Chive Butter for Trout 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Green Bean Fries with Buttermilk... 5/5 (4 Votes)