Libby's Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 3/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon oil, also
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon allspice
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
Adapted from recipezaar.com
1. For streusel: combine 5 tbsp flour, 5 tbsp sugar, 3/4 tsp cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
2. Combine eggs, sugar, all of the oil, and pumpkin in a mixer bowl. Mix well.
3. Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice in a different bowl
4. Add flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Combine just until blended.
5. Fill greased or lined muffin tins.
6. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons streusel over the top of each muffin.
7. Bake in an oven preheated to 350° for 35 minutes.