Southwestern Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1/2 pound uncooked penne rigate
- 2 cups shredded skinless, boneless Grilled Lemon-Herb Chicken (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped plum tomato (about 2 tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add Grilled Lemon-Herb Chicken and next 5 ingredients (through tomato); toss well to combine.
2. Combine orange juice and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill.