Fettuccine with Porcini mushrooms
- 1 Lb porcini mushrooms (thouroughly washed and dried)
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 4 cloves garlic, in their jackets
- 3 Tbsp chopped nepitella leaves (if unavailable use fresh mint)
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 14 ounces fettuccine
1. Fill a large stockpot with 3 qts qater and bring to a boil
2. While waiting for the water to boil slice the mushrooms into 1/2-inch strips. Por oil into a sauce pan, add mushrooms, garlic cloves and nepitella or mint and cook over medium heatfor 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add broth and cook for another 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add kosher salt to boiling water and toss in fettuccine and cook until al dente. Drain lightly and add to skillet with mushrooms and sautee for 1 minute moving everything around with tongs to combine ingredients. Remove garlic cloves and salt to taste.
You'll also love
- Lemon Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Creamy Garlic and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Basil Chicken and Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PASTA SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Stove Top Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Porcini Mushroom Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Confetti couscous salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta Magnifico (Thin fettuccine... 0/5 (0 Votes)