#KIphotocontest - Cinnamon-Pecan Streusel Coffee Cake
From MyRecipes.com - Dec. 2011
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat an 8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients. Set aside.
Beat sugar and butter with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream, vanilla, and eggs; beat well. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating just until dry ingredients are moist. Combine brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
Spoon 1/2 of batter into prepared pan; sprinkle evenly with 1/2 of brown sugar mixture. Spoon remaining batter over brown sugar mixture, and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining brown sugar mixture over batter. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes on a wire rack.
Combine powdered sugar, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in a small bowl; stir until smooth. Drizzle over coffee cake.