Slow Cooker Creamy Garlic and Parmesan Potatos
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3 lb. (about 8 medium) russet potatoes, peeled, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/3 oz. (1/3 cup) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese, if desired
Preparation time 15mins
1 In large bowl, combine 1 cup water and cream of tartar. Add sliced potatoes; toss to coat. Drain, discarding water. Place potatoes in 3 to 4-quart slow cooker.
2 In medium bowl, combine soup, 1/2 cup water, flour, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix well. Pour mixture over potatoes; stir gently to coat.
3 Cover; cook on Low setting for 5 to 6 hours.
4 Just before serving, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.