Chicken Green bean casserole
- 2 cups cooked cubed chicken
- 2 –10 ounce cans French style green beans
- 6 ounces wild rice cooked in one can chicken broth
- One can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup mayo
- One can chopped water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons pimento, optional
- One medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- One small canned mushrooms, drained
- Salt-and-pepper to taste
- One large canned French fried onions
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease the bottom of a 9 x 13" glass baking dish.
Mix all ingredients except French fried onions and placed into casserole dish. Bake for 40 minutes. Add onions to top and bake five more minutes.