Mushroom And White Bean Ragout
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh white mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can stewed tomatoes - (14 1/2 oz) lightly crushed
- 1 can white cannellini beans - (15 to 19 oz) rinsed, drained
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
If mushrooms are large cut in halves. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add mushrooms, onion, Italian seasoning and salt; cook until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes.
Add stewed tomatoes and white beans to skillet; heat through. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Serve over hot steamed rice, or freshly cooked pasta, if desired.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Texas Trash Warm Bean Dip 4.5/5 (184 Votes)
- Hot and Sour Mushroom, Cabbage,... 4.5/5 (165 Votes)