One-Pan Taco Beef and Noodle Skillet
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup tortilla chips, broken up
Adapted from kraftfoods.com
BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add seasoning mix, water and Macaroni; mix lightly. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 7 min. or until noodles are tender and liquid is almost completely absorbed.
STIR in sour cream and Cheese Sauce Mix until well blended.
TOP with tomatoes, lettuce and tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (703 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crockpot Chicken & Noodles 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (147 Votes)