Lemon-Butter New Potatoes
3 potatoes equals 238 calories, 15 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 707 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
- 12 small red potatoes
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
Preparation time 30mins
1. Peel a strip from around each potato. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or just until tender.
2. Meanwhile, in small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in the lemon juice, salt, lemon peel, pepper and nutmeg. Drain potatoes and place in a serving bowl. Pour butter mixture over potatoes; toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- HCG Diet (P2/3) French Onion Soup 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Lemon Chicken Breasts (Ina Garten) 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Cranberry JalapeñoCream Cheese Dip 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Olive Oil Béchamel 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Black Bean & Sweet Potato Soup 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Beer Glazed Citrus Chicken with... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Turkey Sausage with Fennel... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- New Potatoes in White Sauce 4/5 (87 Votes)