- 1 c. light brown sugar, packed
- 4 tbsp. margarine, softened
- 1 c. canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 c. buttermilk
- 1 1/4 c. All-Purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c. old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 c. dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray, then dust with flour.
2. In a large bowl, cream sugar and margarine with an electric mixer; beat in egg, egg white, pumpkin puree, and buttermilk.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, oats, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt. Stir into pumpkin mixture until just moistened. Fold in cranberries.
4. Spread batter in pan and bake 20-25 minutes, or until center springs back when gently pressed. Cool and cut into bars.
You'll also love
- Zesty Black Bean Stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Game Hens with Hazelnut... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemongrass-Honey Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta-Stuffed Pork... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Basil Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Cake 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Zucchini, Carrots & Sweet... 0/5 (0 Votes)