Mu Shu Pizza
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza crust - (10 oz)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound fresh white mushrooms sliced (5 cups)
- 1 cup sliced sweet red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 cups coleslaw mix or shredded cabage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 8 tablespoons Hoisin sauce
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray. On a baking sheet roll pizza dough starting from the center into a 15- by 10-inch rectangle. Bake until golden, about 8 minutes. Cut in 8 squares.
Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet heat oil until hot. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid evaporates, about 6 minutes. Add coleslaw mix, salt and ground red pepper; cook stirring frequently, until coleslaw is wilted and heated through, about 3 minutes. Add radishes; cook and stir until warm, about 1 minute.
Spread each pizza crust square with 1 tablespoon Hoisin Sauce then top with 1/3 cup mushroom mixture; serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.